Aerial & Maritime Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) operations available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days
a year anywhere in the world.
In the increasingly important area of International security we believe that prevention is much better than cure, especially in a complex environment where incidents can be very expensive, financially and also from a human perspective.
Prevention involves a number of aspects, but cannot work without a state-of-the-art high quality cost effective operation combining; the gathering, analysing, and relaying of intelligence leading to appropriate and effective action.
Group One has the ability to monitor all potential threats to sovereign nations by patrolling all borders; land, sea and littoral, both day and night.
Our operations gather, analyse, process and initiate the appropriate response
to real-time data about all traffic in the area of interest.
This enables an effective and proportional response to protection of borders.
- Proprietary methodologies for data collection, analysis, attribution and storage
- Real-time, digital reporting supplemented
by expert interpretation and commentary, including historical and regional perspective
- Aerial and Maritime surveillance and reconnaissance operations available 24 hours
a day, 365 days a year
- The provision of fully equipped Aerial ISR aircraft suitable for both day and night time operation
- Aircraft to be staffed by highly experienced
ex-military pilot, co-pilot and sensor operator/technician
- The provision of fully equipped patrol vessels
up to 55 metres length and equipped with
a heli-deck, available to intersect and investigate surface targets 24 hours a day
- Air and maritime crews are supported on
the ground by highly experienced operational commanders
- Fully operational, land-based ISR Communications Centre responsible for integrating Aerial and Maritime ISR activities, analysing, attributing and storing all ISR data using our proprietary methodologies and coordinating with local military command
- Service can be fully implemented and operational within two months
of signature of contract